Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Jaruthi

I am Dasarathi Behera, S/o Mr. and Mrs. B Agmi Narayana. I am basically from a small village of Orissa, called Nandapur. I completed my matriculation in 1995 from our village school and then shifted to nearby town to complete my intermediate and degree. I completed my BA with English Honors from Vikram Dev College, Jeypore under Berhampur University, Berhampur. Then I shifted to Cuttack to complete my postgraduation, i.e., MA in English with speciallization in Linguistics and English Language Teaching in 2002.This is my educational career. After completeing my postgraduation, I came to Hyderabad to start my jobs career and simultaneously continue my education in CIEFL. I joined as a School Teacher in Sidhartha High School, Chintal, Hyderabad in 2003. Then I worked as a Lecturer in English in Priyadarshini Degree and PG College, Ameerpet in 2004. In 2005, there was a great change came into my career. From a teaching profession, I changed my career to journalism. I joined as a Sub-Editor in The Icfai University Press in November 2005. With editing I started my career in writing. In June 2007, I got married with Kalpana, a beautiful homely girl of a small village of Orissa. In December 2008, I was blessed with a girl child. I named her Jagruthi. In March 2010, I left The Icfai University Press for some personal problem with the organization and seaching for a new job since then. I do not know when I will get a good job. The most critical period of my life started from March 2009. May god bless me and my family for a better future. With name of my child, I kept my blog's name as "My Jagruthi".

No comments:

Post a Comment